How does it work?
We use video technology to connect with people in the comfort of their own home. For this, you will need either your own device and an internet connection. We make the process of getting online simple and easy, which is perfect for those who don’t feel confident around computer technology.
- Contact Atlas by calling 01626 774 799 to arrange your session.
- The In-TanDEM team will be in touch to determine the most appropriate programme for you and gather the relevant information.
- We will send you a step by step guide on how to access the sessions using your device.
- The sessions are done virtually via your computer, tablet or TV – using Zoom, Facetime or one of the other video services.
- Sessions typically last 40 minutes and can be done as a one-off, or as often as the individual would like.
Atlas are experts in working with memory problems and all our coaches are very friendly professionals with their own areas of expertise. This allows us to link you with a coach who is a perfect match for your individual needs.
Note: If you need help in accessing a device to use, please contact our team who can help!